Thursday, June 24, 2010

Saturday's Crop

Well I actually got a lot accomplished at this last crop that I went to!  I was very surprised.  Here are my pages.  I hope that you enjoy them!

This is Rob and I at the Crooked Bush.  I started to mess around with Adobe Photoshop Elements with this picture and really loved how it came out!

Photobucket

This was a native totem pole that is on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River in Prince Albert, SK.  Here is my beautiful family enjoying a beautiful day.

Photobucket

Page 1 of a 2 page layout.  This was the park along the North Saskatchewan River.  It was such a beautiful day, and I have the best subjects to take pictures of!

Photobucket
Page 2 of 2

Photobucket

This is at the Crooked Bush, about an hour and a half north west of Saskatoon.  Google them, there are no words to describe this.  This is page 1 of 2.

Photobucket

Page 2 of 2

Photobucket

This was our experience at West Edmonton Mall.  Again we didn't get to see it all, hoping for a trip there when we can take ALL day to go, instead of just a few hours!  Page 1 of 2

Photobucket

Page 2 of 2

Photobucket

1 comment: