Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time to get cracking!

Well there has been a lot going on in my life lately that seems to have sucked my creative juices right out the window.  So I thought with a new look to the blog, that it might help me get my butt in gear.  Rob is at work all day today, so I have the house to myself to get "scrappy" in.  So off to check my boards and start working on some challenges that I am desperately behind in.  Thanks for stopping by, and hopefully the next time you drop in, I will have more things to show you!

1 comment:

  1. No problem and I like the new look of your blog. I'm a follower of yours from a few weeks back and I wanted to start commenting - so decided to poke my head in to say "hi" and see what you posted. But, okay, I'll be back. Smiles. Enjoy your free day!

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete